Im in Germany

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alot of you know I was deployed to afghanistan. Im now in Germany Healing from my injuries, Our Op Element was attacked by a close ambush last week and we suffered a large number of injuries and one KIA. I just took a small amount of shrapnal with a torn PCL and Moderate TBI. Im doing alot better with the care they provide here. Thanks for all the facebook messages and Im so so sorry If I havent responed to them. I will soon have my normal acess back to the internet so i will be on alot when im up and around. Please keep the soldiers in your prayers as our unit needs all the support we can get right now.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you can, try an get up to the Rod & Gun there in Vogelway an have yourself a nice dinner an a few Weizen's!! Bless you on a quick recovery man!!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BallisticGuy! I think I had forgotten your screen name here, but did you have a little part time job before deployment where you worked with the old guy on weekends? James is this you in Germany?

Latest posts

Top Bottom