In France hundreds of sheep are killed after bear chases them over cliff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He got compensated for the loss.
Yes he did but the peripheral damage to the natural wildlife continues with no compensation.
Its like our NW where they introduced the wolves back into the area around Yellowstone and other areas.
They have decimated the wildlife so bad on those areas that seasons have been opened to control and kill them. Meanwhile the sportsmen and women in this country are denied the hunting seasons because there are no longer enough animals to hunt.
They pay a guy in Montana for a dead cow at the market price only, not for the calf in its belly which is a net loss to the rancher.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He got compensated for the loss.

Are the sportsmen & sportswomen who used to be able to hunt(can't now because of the animal conservationists reintro programs causing dwindling game numbers), the people who are losing income because their livelihoods depended or was supplemented by the hunters and their activities, etc., etc., etc. on the hook to pay the tab(taxes) for the "compensation" on the bear/wolf buffet lunch? I guess this is another example of spreading the wealth where the rich hunters, the rich hunt guides, the rich cows, the rich sheep, the rich area wildlife, the rich etc. have to spread their wealth to the poor, poor, poor bears and wolves.
:wink2: :rollingla :rotflmao:

Last edited:

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This reminds me of an old army surplus I use to frequent.

Gun isle:

French rifle used in WWII, less than 50 rounds and dropped once. Great condition.

Every time my grandad saw that sign he had the biggest grin on his face. Then he'd comment on how he was glad he served in the Pacific. He'd probably had a dishonorable dicharged if he was side by side with the French. First one he'd see drop his rifle and run.....he'd better hope the Germans caught him before my grandad did.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are the sportsmen & sportswomen who used to be able to hunt(can't now because of the animal conservationists reintro programs causing dwindling game numbers), the people who are losing income because their livelihoods depended or was supplemented by the hunters and their activities, etc., etc., etc. on the hook to pay the tab(taxes) for the "compensation" on the bear/wolf buffet lunch? I guess this is another example of spreading the wealth where the rich hunters, the rich cows, the rich sheep, the rich area wildlife, the rich etc. have to spread their wealth to the poor, poor, poor bears and wolves. :wink2: :rollingla :rotflmao:
The reintroduction of wolves by tree hugging liberals over states objections is one of their baby steps to reducing guns.
No game, no need to own a shotgun or high powered rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom