Inexpensive 9mm JHP's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another vote for Remington 115 JHP 100 rounders from Wally World!! Since Winchester raised their prices in the last month, you can pick up the Remington for nearly the same money & it's JHP! Rumor is they will be raising their prices too in the near future...buy all you can, while you can.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
check walmart or academy

I don't understand why you'd want "cheap" JHPs. If that is your SD ammo, why not get the good stuff? Cheap FMJs for practice, I can understand. But, with SD ammo, I'll only put the best in my guns and make sure it runs it well before betting my life on it.

all other things being equal JHP's are more accurate according to Brian Enos

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know your experience level, but I have helped several friends overcome feeding problems with the grip they use with semi auto pistols. Limp wristing the weapon as you fire it will almost guarantee feeding issues.
A friend has a Polish Radome he inherited from his father and had been having fte and ftf problems consistently with it. I could shoot it and it would not fail. I showed him how he was losing the recoil impulse with the grip he was using and he was able to make it function. If you have problems with the 147 grain ammo, I would almost bet that you are having the same issues with your grip. If you don't know anyone close to you to help with that if it is a problem, just yell, there are many of us on here who are willing to help. Blitzfike

Latest posts

Top Bottom