inexpensive scope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked a 10/22 the other day and took it last night to HH just to put some rounds down it. The sights are a little off, it's shooting left. I have decided I want to put a inexpensive scope or red dot on it. I found my eyes are not what they were with those little sights it has on it. What do you all recommend? Looking last night found the tru glo red dot gets good reviews and the simmons scopes also got good reviews. I don't shoot it that much or long distance, just looking for something decent and under $50 if I can. OR if somebody has one laying around they don't use, send me a pm and we can work something out!!,

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC's 10/22 has a Bushnell 3x9. It's not a red dot but it's worked fine for everything from 50 yards and in. He got it at Academy for $59.00 or so he says ...

And for the record he DID have a red dot on the 10/22. It broke and he replaced it with the Bushnell ... :D

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC's 10/22 has a Bushnell 3x9. It's not a red dot but it's worked fine for everything from 50 yards and in. He got it at Academy for $59.00 or so he says ...

And for the record he DID have a red dot on the 10/22. It broke and he replaced it with the Bushnell ... :D

Great, thanks for the information BB. I will check them out.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In that price range, and that's all you need for a plinking .22, you might look at some BSA's. Check out OpticsPlanet for a very large assortment of scopes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom