"Inside the Oklahoma Arms Race"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It was not bad at all... He was just stating the facts that guns are flying off the shelf and CC permits are up like 120% over last year on fear of what the Government will try to do.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was not bad at all...
Yep; the "teasers" were a lot more sensationalistic than the actual piece.

I don't watch the news on channels 5 or 4 (too much danger of seeing Mike Morgan <shiver>), but the 2A coverage on News9 and Fox25 has been, in general, fairly positive.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel forced to watch 9 just because the other 2 are so anti. Occassionly I'll watch 25, but they're just closet lib's waiting on a better job.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually think that the report on KWTV was a very fair and honest reporting of what is going on with the current climate with regards to Obumbo and the anti-gun legislation all over the country. Not only did they report on the sales of weapons, but also on the increase in concealed carry permit applications. They reported facts and showed the amount of increases in both sales of the weapons and the permit applications.

For one that has been incensed by a lot of the media's reporting on the firearms issues, Kelly Ogle's report was an A+ job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom