Interesting obituary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently written by the mentioned daughter.
IMG_9181.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I appreciate honesty even if it’s not traditionally appropriate, and I’m positive there should be a lot more obituaries written like that.

There’s not much I hate worse than going to a funeral for a known scumbag and hear the preacher or whoever giving the eulogy attempt to paint the individual into something besides a sack of dog sheet.

Last edited:

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I appreciate honesty even if it’s not traditionally appropriate, and I’m positive there should be a lot more obituaries written like that.

There’s not much I hate worse than going to a funeral for a known scumbag and hear the preacher or whoever giving the eulogy attempt to paint the individual into something besides a sack of dog sh*t.
I've been to a couple of those funerals myself, The preacher says Bob was a good Christian man that always helped others. Everyone starts looking around like Am I at the right church? This guy didn't know Bob at all, he was a low life slimball, and I can't believe the casket isn't on fire yet. But hey, a fifty dollar bill can buy some nice words.

Latest posts

Top Bottom