Interesting - SCOTUS to Reconsider Hearing Case Accusing Biden, Harris, Pence, and Other Lawmakers of Violating Oaths by Ignoring 2020 Fraud Allegatio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

1676687197332.png

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is realy an interesting case to me. Seems the Supreme court thinks this is one of the few cases they”ll review.

This case appeared right as the Senate threatened the SC that they wanted to add more justices.

This case went though the system and was stuck at the 10th circuit court of appeals.

The brothers found case law that hadn’t been used in decades to do an end round right to the SC to get on the docket last year. As soon as they filed the 10th circuit rushed to release it as they slow walked it 3 or 4 months without reviewing it.

They partitioned the SC and to everyone surprise the (a) clerk of the court contacted them and told them it was in the wrong format please rewrite it.
They agreed they could do it in 2 or 3 weeks and resubmit. The clerk told them we need it in a week and IIRC helped some.

It was on the docket but wasn’t selected last year. It’s dead right? Then why did they suddenly pick it back up? It was long forgotten……..

Thats the executive summary as I remember. Almost sounds like a deadman’s switch as the legislative and Executive branches were attempting to infringe on the separation of powers.

I listened to 3 or 4 hours of various podcast opinions while working around the house.

Last edited:

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, thats a lot of paper!
Papers please, you know what they say: If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS.

This case should put congress in check until the next election IMO. Even if it’s dropped at end of session,

At least like most of this sort of case made it. The SOP is say they lack standing before any evidence is heard😞

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s on the docket for this SC session, they picked it up. They’ve got to they until what? September?

It wasn’t picked up in 22, just another item on the docket I guess.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom