Interesting week for College Football.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess that is a no to my question?!?! Where is that ignore feature?!?!?

I apologize for not keeping up with your edits real time.

I get that you have no answer to my retort about a Heisman winner being more successful than you, but trying to ad hom me won't make you look any less butthurt. How about you talk about your school history since you are the one throwing stones?

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I apologize for not keeping up with your edits real time.

I get that you have no answer to my retort about a Heisman winner being more successful than you, but trying to ad hom me won't make you look any less butthurt. How about you talk about your school history since you are the one throwing stones?

I know it must be tough for you to read and comprehend posts that are 29 minutes old. Does it takes you that long to come up with a mediocre response or to comprehend what is posted?

It is funny you try to use what someone else accomplished to try and prove a point about me. Same thing could be said about you so what does that really prove?!?!? Then you have to bring out the typical OU fan response of the person is 'butthurt' because they joke or make fun of OU. So please post again and get the last word in as I will now be ignoring you.

You can go search for my school history as I am pretty sure I have posted about it before but I did actually attend there.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know it must be tough for you to read and comprehend posts that are 29 minutes old. Does it takes you that long to come up with a mediocre response or to comprehend what is posted?

I now apologize for not hanging on your every word hitting refresh. :screwy: Sorry, the Baltimore game was better and had more of my attention.

It is funny you try to use what someone else accomplished to try and prove a point about me. Same thing could be said about you so what does that really prove?!?!?

You started this my friend, even demanding we stay on track to your knock on OU QBs. Looks like a hit a sore spot with reality so I guess we can move on.

I will now be ignoring you.

I will miss you.

You can go search for my school history as I am pretty sure I have posted about it before but I did actually attend there.

"There" is as in OSU? Not gonna search, I honestly don't care that much.....but yeah..... good for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom