Interesting week for College Football.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad to see the Tulane player injured so severely. Shows no matter how much equipment, its a violent game and things like this can happen.

I listened to the OSU game til I couldn't take any more. The defense gave up some big plays and the offense was very consistent. It could be a long year for us Poke fans.

Prayers for the Tulane player I didn't know it was that bad, it may be a long season for the Sooners too. What was the score on the OSU game?

Last edited:

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It cost them field position on several occasions. I didn't watch the game but was listening and we were definitely heavily penalized. What was with the 2 15 yard penalties on the same defensive player in the first half?

He was being a dumazz. He roughed the passer then got into a fight with an offensive lineman.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It cost them field position on several occasions. I didn't watch the game but was listening and we were definitely heavily penalized. What was with the 2 15 yard penalties on the same defensive player in the first half?
Stoopidity mostly.

Calvin Barnett (who may have set the school record for penalty yards by a player), was flagged for 30 yards on one play - one major momentum changing play.

With the Cowboys leading 14-0 and Arizona facing a second-and-5 from its own 30, Barnett was called for a personal foul on a blow to the head of Wildcats quarterback Matt Scott, then for unnecessary roughness when he bulled Scott from on top of him.

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-state-fo...penalty-yardage/article/3708424#ixzz25zS0zBak

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Florida/A&M game was close, either could have won up into last minute.
Mizzou/Georgia went as analyst predicted.
OU played as expected against yet another blockbuster team.
Longhorns played a pancake as well.
OSU has no defense again. long year ahead.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that game was absolutely terrible. I hope the gassers and stairs wake the Cowboys up this week. They'll be running a significant amount for all the absolutely stupid penalties they were flagged for. The coaching and play selection was down right confusing as well. The coaches should run the gassers with the players. The planning and execution lacked discipline as bad as the players did. No excuse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom