Interesting,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a squad leader in my platoon when I was we buck private, that lived on Everclear. In my 5 years in that Battalion he was reduced to SGT (E5) , promoted to SSG, reduced to SGT again and then promoted back to SSG AGAIN. Ofcourse that was when you had to have at least a few DUI's to make Sergeant Major. On his third AR15 to be reduced back to SGT ... AH-gain, the Brigade Sergeant Major said nope, and he was chaptered out. Its really too bad. When he wasnt drinking that poison, he was a EXCELLENT NCO. I learned a LOT from that guy.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We use to mix up a drink we called The Sick Cow. If you could drink just one and walk out of the club 30 minutes later under your own power with no support, it was free. I do not remember the whole recipe but I do remember Everclear, 151 rum, 101 Wild Turkey and 6 other shots. All mixed in coconut milk with a little Kahlua for coloring. I do not remember anybody making it.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We use to mix up a drink we called The Sick Cow. If you could drink just one and walk out of the club 30 minutes later under your own power with no support, it was free. I do not remember the whole recipe but I do remember Everclear, 151 rum, 101 Wild Turkey and 6 other shots. All mixed in coconut milk with a little Kahlua for coloring. I do not remember anybody making it.
Reminds me of the drink they gave me at Incahoots, for my 21st. Still not sure what all was in that thing, but it sure tasted different the second time. It was called the Bull Fighter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom