Buckets of beer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This is new? How long has there been the two drink limit?

It's been awhile but I remember getting buckets of beer way back when and in the '90s they could bring us three beers at a time at the pub I frequented. I drank enough $.49 "happy hour" beers to float a battleship back then.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It's been awhile but I remember getting buckets of beer way back when and in the '90s they could bring us three beers at a time at the pub I frequented. I drank enough $.49 "happy hour" beers to float a battleship back then.

I was wondering the same thing. I remember getting buckets of beer at the pool hall.

If it's Bud Lite like the picture, you can keep it!

Lol. I’m assuming it’s going to be the nearest thing to water and still be called beer.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is another today I learned something new. didn't know about a two drink limit, and, (like others above) I remember buying buckets of beer.
Got a chuckle out of the photo. Bud light in Oakland Ca. How appropriate.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I been buying buckets of beer since before I turned 18.

Back in the day at the Attic in Stillwater, Wednesday was bucket night. They had little buckets you could take with you and bring back next Wednesday that would hold about a quart and you could get that refilled all night for $5 at the door.

It’s a wonder me or one of my buddies didn’t tumble down the stairs leaving and break our neck.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If the beers are not opened its legal to serve more than 2 to a person.
Im.confused about this thread, buckets have been served all my adult life

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It appears that when we got rid of the 3.2 beer back in 2019 that the beer buckets went away.

“- Why will my local bar only sell me two beers at a time, instead of the bucket of beer I used to be able to buy? The laws that govern full-strength beer, wine and liquor sales restrict the number of open, full-strength drinks you can purchase at a time from an on-premise retailer, like a bar or restaurant. So, buckets of beer are no longer available in Oklahoma for the time being.”

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/q-a-oklahomas-new-beer-rules

Latest posts

Top Bottom