Intresting Quake Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That video showed someone in dark blue or black, moving from the lower center to lower right of the frame, trying to stay ahead of the flood. He moves out of the frame, but right at the end there's a huge roof being borne toward him at speed. I wonder if he made it or not? :nolike:

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crap - that video was interesting (we were watching the guy that almost got hit by the roof casually walking around before), but the one that got me was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LPGzzaSsbU

Let's try that and see if it works.

I agree CJJ, this one really messes with your head. Watching the cracks expand and contract is probably one of the most freaky things I have ever seen, and I can't even begin to imagine what I would be thinking if I was there looking at it.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree CJJ, this one really messes with your head. Watching the cracks expand and contract is probably one of the most freaky things I have ever seen, and I can't even begin to imagine what I would be thinking if I was there looking at it.

I was thinking, "Man...I would not be standing on top of that ground. If there was a place for a sink hole, that would be it!"

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking, "Man...I would not be standing on top of that ground. If there was a place for a sink hole, that would be it!"

I know right? Then he mentions the part about it being reclaimed land in the harbor, and all I could think of was WTF?? followed by "Run to the hills!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom