Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t3design

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello all,

Been lurking for a while. Bought some stuff from members on the board. So far you all a very helpful and fun group.

I'm 47, married with 6 kids and just joined Oklahoma City Gun Club. I've shot guns most of my life.

I will admit that i am not much of a board posting person, but I will try to chime in when I think I have something worthwhile to say.

Thanks!

t3

voodoobass

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, been lurking here for a bit. Longtime bow hunter, finally coming around to firearms. 57, double bypass and ready to learn a thing or two about shooting something besides a stick with a string. I don't have much knowledge to share as far as guns go, but would be glad to help out in the archery dept. when I can.

thanks, rick

BroDog01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi everybody. my name is Cameron and I'm 29 and married with a 21 month old son. On August 6th of 2010 I was diagnosed with Leukemia and on October 6th I was admitted for a stem cell transplant that has been (so far) very successful. During my recovery I decided that when I was well enough I would spend more time being outdoors and active, and less time sitting in front of the television. I had a few rifles as a teenager, but since February I've gone from 0 firearms to 7... those thing multiply like rabbits, don't they?
Anyway, that's me at the moment. I'm proud to be a new OSA member!

IreneKennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I signed on mid 1908 and have gotten a ton of excellant information. I wouldn't consider buying a firearm without first checking with OSA. I recently changed my profile and had to start all over again. I look at 'General Discussion' everyday to follow the drama/soap opera/ and my dose of comedy. It is rewarding to receive opinions and good knowledge from every part of Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Top Bottom