• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North West OK OHP Trooper hat NEW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
100.00$
If you ever wanted to be a trooper, now is your chance. Here is your opportunity to own the most revered piece of the uniform the Patrol has to offer. This can be yours without the hassle of 20 weeks and a gadzillion pushups while living at the Lester Center. Throw this bad boy on and badge bunnies will come out of the woodwork to make you a sammich while wearing sexy underwear. You know you want it.

These are $200 from Stratton, I need $100 FTF Stillwater. I'll be in the Edmond area next week for a serious buyer. It is NEW, size 7-1/2.

Attachments

• IMG_3208.jpg
    IMG_3208.jpg
    713.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3210.jpg
    IMG_3210.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3209.jpg
    IMG_3209.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Is that legal to wear in public?
When we wintered in South Tx a few years back, a retired Border patrol Supervisor from the Brownsville sector became friends.
He got me on a river patrol on the Rio Grande River. Afterwards got a honorable “Border Patrol” ball cap.
Only wore it one time when going into a Mexican Mercado in Dallas.
Son that was waiting for me outside said people were running out of the store after I went in. (Trump years).

IMG_3004.jpeg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Two things. The Thistles and rope aren't gold colored and they aren't in the correct knot for OHP. It doesn't even look to be brown.

Looks like an old Stillwater PD campaign hat to me. He's just to up it by claiming OHP lineage. Am I correct @SPDguns ?

Lemetellya, those things roll fast in a high wind.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I wore a hat similar to that one night at Ft Jackson and strolled through the barracks screwing with people. Of course, when I took it back to put it on the shelf where I got it, the poor CQ duty kid looked like someone had shot him...see, the same kid had told me the DS on duty was asleep already, but turns out he came out roaming around at the SAME TIME I was messing with people. If we had ever been on the same floor at the same time, I probably wouldn't be here to tell this 🤣

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Two things. The Thistles and rope aren't gold colored and they aren't in the correct knot for OHP. It doesn't even look to be brown.

Looks like an old Stillwater PD campaign hat to me. He's just to up it by claiming OHP lineage. Am I correct @SPDguns ?

Lemetellya, those things roll fast in a high wind.
Thistles and rope can be changed to gold but beware- You will not be able to resist pulling people over on the "I". The knots are user specific and can be reconfigured to Robert Duvall's lid but remember, Charlie don't surf.
And SPD never wore/doesn't wear campaign hats........

Latest posts

Top Bottom