Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trammell1989

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I joined a while back but didn't post much. My name is Anthony. I am 22 years old. I just recently got married on August 27th, to the most wonderful woman. We have a son, that is turning 1 on September 23. I have been into cars most my life and I am getting tired of that. I am now in the process of starting to collect guns. I was brought up around guns. I love to bird hunt, mainly dove. I am looking forward to being a part of this community.

PDN

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
New OSA member here....

I"m a 42 yr. old lifetime hunter and shooter with 2 boys, 8 and 10. I enjoy just about anything outdoors and have an interest in survivalist training and TEOTWAWKI prep. I have also recently just started getting involved in competitive shooting, shot a 3-4 carry matches at Heartland Outdoors, took TDSA ACP1 training class in Tulsa, joined OKCGC, USPSA, Steel Challenge and GSSF. I plan to start shooting USPSA and Steel Challenge events soon. I have an interest in 3 gun competition but want to focus on handguns for now. Looking forward to meeting some new folks with similar interests.

Regards,

Paul

carry2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lived in Sequoyah county most my life, just wondered if anyone else here from there,
Old Remy and Liberty area plus Muldrow and Roland, grew up fishing Lee Creek with
Uncles and Grandpa, like to get back in there and take pictures of all the old places,
Log Ford, old sand hole, Jackson eddy, Jackson Bluff, Shony Creek, Maxell Branch,
Blackbird ford, lots of area back there 9 1/2 sections at one time, now some homes
up there and some club leased most for hunting, would love to see those old places,
may have to wait till I retire next year,

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy,

Wife and family (G 15, B 13, B 12, B 11, B 9, G 7, G 5) and I just settled in the Muskogee area, after having lived fulltime in our RV for the last 6 months.

Currently have a Pennsylvania NR permit, and will soon secure an OK permit. My Ohio permit expired yesterday when we got our OK tags and such. :)

Other pertinent information is at my blog, or on Facebook.

clip

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi there,

Newbie sign up here, living in Australia these days but spent 8 years in the US. This is a great site im looking forward to contributing towards it and helping others.

johnusmc03

New to the site!
Reaction score
My names is Mark, I'm a Machinist. I do some hobby gunsmithing on my own stuff, I reload. Former USMC. I love to shoot. Presently planning on a Form 1 suppressor build soon.

taurusfan

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello all. Wanted to say hi. Former Marine and Army, twelve years law enforcement and private security. Live out near Weatherford, shoot the IDPA matches at the Tin Star Shooting range every month. Glad to be here!

o'doyle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just signed up today and thought I would say hello.. I've stayed away from car forums for the past 2 weeks and stumbled on this one so it looks like i'm doomed again. Currently own a Glock 34 and a Bushmaster ACR.

Good to be here!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom