Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

NFOACO

Good evening OSA. Just joined the site although I have been hawking it for a few months now. I live in Midwest City. Currently stationed at Tinker AFB. Active duty Navy. I love to hunt, camp, hike and COD MW3 withmy boys. Guns include 30-06, .270, three 12 ga., 20 ga, AR, .45 ACP, .38 spc, and Fred Bear bow. Looking to add more guns to the collection.
I love the community that you have built here and hope to add to it.

K

Kmarcm

Hello All, my name is Marc, just joined a couple days ago. ive been stalking around the site for months though. been around fire arms most of my life for hunting. never really been into sport shooting but i have recently taken an interest in it. also been looking into building an SBR AR. Right now all the arsenal holds in a single shot 12ga, a stevens bolt action 20ga, and my .50 muzzle loader. I want to get my CCL soon. i guess my next two guns will probably be a Springfeild XDm 3.8 for CC and then i want to build my AR with mostly Spikes Arms parts, that will be for home defense :)

flubyu2

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello all, Guess its time I introduced myself. I like to build ARs, all flavors, and trade them for other stuff
i298.photobucket.com_albums_mm269_Flubyu2_IMG_0730_1.jpg

Last edited:
A

ArmedCivy

Hey OSA! I've already posted a couple times. Grew up in Broken Arrow, live in T-Town now. CCW for one and a half years now. Took my ccw class at Carry Legal, those guys are great! Carry a kel-tec pf9, a ruger lcp for those quick outtings, and plan to get a ruger SR9 as soon as the funds arrive. Come on plasma donation! Also have a saiga 7.62x39. Added some pic rails to the factory forend, 4sevens quark turbo X 123, as well as a G2 trigger. Going to get that tapco stock for it next, looks kinda ugly, but i want the functionality of a pistol grip. Ok thats me and my current guns. Nice to be here!

Latest posts

Top Bottom