Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmericanPatriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey yall, I was a member on OSA a few years ago, cant remember my old username. Used to live in Claremore where I worked at AXH air coolers. Joined the Air Force for the hell of it a few years ago and will be back in the claremore area next spring.

JimJ

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jim and I am in the process of moving from Wichita to OKC for a new job. I really enjoyed the KSCCW forum up there and wanted to join a local forum now that I'll be in OK. I look forward to good conversations. Thanks

JG-15

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi everyone. New to the site and looking forward to gaining knowledge from the boards. Bought my first gun about 5 years ago and its become an addiction. An expensive one at that.... Also looking for a new hunting lease as we just lost our 2 out towards crescent and coyle. See ya out there.

shorton

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Noob Here. Sorry for anyone who read my first post, late at night, little bored, kinda scary. Anyway, I've lived in Oklahoma my whole life, grew up about a mile west of of the Oklahoma outdoor play. Been shooting since I was old enough to hold a gun, thank goodness my dad and grandpa had the common sense to educate me. I work for a pipeline company out in Catoosa and travel all over the world for my job, so when I have down time, ummmm like now, I like to look at and talk about guns. Own a few handguns and the rifle for deer hunting required by oklahoma man law. Got my concealed carry a few years back so I am trying to educate myself a little more than the average person. Appreciate any help anyone gives me, will return the favvor if I can.

starmurr

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi everybody. I was told I need to introduce myself so here I am. Let's see, I'm a proud veteran of the USAF, been married to rumur for a loong time, mom of a great young man. Basically, I'm an all-american type of girl - love my family, friends, my fast car, baseball, apple pie, rock & roll and my XD9 :-)

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm kind of new to the board. I've lurked for a while now, then I registered and posted a few times. Shortly after that the board had some problems and I had to reregister so here I am again!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom