Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamr25

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey all whats up. My name is Justin, I'm 25 and currently out of MWC. AD here at Tinker. Found this site via google. Enjoying what I have seen so far. Looking forward to learning and sharing what knowledge i have with you all.
That'll do.

dengland

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all, I am new to the site and I am mainly a reader/lurker. I have been shooting since I was a kid but never really learned the mechanics of the hardware. I recently joined due to a suggestion of coworker so I am hoping to learn more about working on the guns and maybe reloading at some point. Anyway... Thanks for letting me be a part of OSA.

-Derek

skycitadel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Oklahoma shooters,

I have read your forums and messages for a while now and have decided to join up. I am a believer in our rights and have been active in sending letters and phone calls to our reps. It seems to me that you as group have been very politically active and that is the type of group i want to join. Hope to become a member in good standing of OSA.

thank you,
skycitadel

t_towner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey OSA'ers. My name Greg and I've been a long time lurker. Really enjoy the community as everyone seems to have the utmost integrity...especially in the classifieds. Hipshot initially introduced me to the site.

9mmTeacher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to finally join up. I am a lifelong gun owner and shooter as is my wife and children. I am a school administrator in rural SE OK. Have been reading for a while. Looking forward to interacting with you all.

jrbluebonnet

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just something to think about. Not all AK's are 7.62 x 39. AK 74 is 5.45 x 39 and the old military stuff gets even cheaper. ALSO; think about the SAIGA AK's. Those come in all the popular shotgun gauges, 7.62 x 51 (308), .223, and the two previous noted. I have found the SAIGA's just as reliable as any of the other variants from other countries. CAI Galil's are also AK style and come in 3 calibers. Happy hunting!
Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm here in Lawton/Medicine Park until early December for the USMC artillery school. I haven't seen much around for places to shoot and not much for gun shops other than the pawn shops in town.

I'll probably be heading to the gun show in Wichita Falls this weekend, more or less for something to do.

I'm looking to buy an AK, my first, and I'm hoping I can get some advice on what to look for, what to avoid. I know there's a lot of debate on the countries of origin and who builds them, but generally, I don't know much about them. All I know is people say they're fun to shoot and I see ammo for them is cheaper and easy to come by than 9mm and .45 acp.

Anywhere within a 20-30 minute drive to shoot rifles/handguns? Anyone that would care to show me around the AK? There's only so much a YouTube video can do.

jrbluebonnet

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the website. I have numerous friends and family in SE OK. I know a number of the school systems close their campus for deer hunting season. I think it is a great idea. Use those "snow days" for hunting and get some real use out of them!

chadc90

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello my name is chad, I'm from Ponca city Oklahoma I have been into firearms since my 21st birthday! Iv always had shotguns and 22s as a kid growing up. But as soon as I turned 21 I bought my first pistol and iv been addicted since
I'm a active shooter when I'm not installing new heat and air!
Thanks for the the community here at OSA!

Latest posts

Top Bottom