Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello OKS! I just moved here (SW OKC) from Portland, OR with my wife and 3 kids to start a Chiropractic clinic. We are so happy to be here and away from the awful politics of Portland. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting into the local hunting and shooting (bow and firearm) opportunities here and, eventually, will hopefully be bringing down some elk (because I'm not sure I can live in a state with no access to elk!).

For those that are interested, I also make knives and guitars, and do a lot with straight razors (restore vintage razors, re-scale them, make custom strops and brushes, etc...).

I carry an SR1911 in a Comp-Tac IWB holster, and my wife carries a S&W 642 in her carry purse. We will hopefully be getting our carry licenses for OK ASAP (any recommendations for places around Mustang or, even better, instructors who will do a private class in our home?).

Always looking for places to shoot whether it's handgun, rifle, AR, bow... Any recommendations for locations around Mustang are greatly appreciated!

Happy to be here, hope I can contribute to the forum!

SHWFOTS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everybody, thanks for accepting me. My name is John, and I'm a friend of Peanut. He recommended me, and has been a huge help in a couple of purchases for me. Hes what you might call my "Yoda". Hahaha Anyways, I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys,and gals, and learning more about the shooting community.

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Ex military from WV, moved out here because I liked OK when I used to be stationed here. I am pretty active on the gun and motorcycle forums, but wanted to check out a more regional forum. Look forward to learning a lot, as there seems to be a lot of knowledgeable folks on here.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
welcome all!
SHWFOTS frabz-Ive-been-expecting-you-879c2f.jpg

okc4956

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all,
Had been hearing about this site for a while and finally got around to joining up. My name is Ben and I'm into reloading and shooting handguns (IHMA) and rifles. Don't know if I shoot to load or load to shoot... Also it should go unsaid I support 2nd Ammendment and have been an NRA member 30+ yrs.

This forum looks like a great place to get advice (still learn something every day) and just visit with like-minded folks.

Thx

Latest posts

Top Bottom