Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j_a_lewi

New to the site!
Reaction score
okay, I am new to this forum. Thought I would say hello, and introduce myself. I am in Tecumseh, just about 5 to 10 minutes south of Shawnee. Found this forum on Google while looking for OSDA info. I currently have a Utah non-resident ccw permit, and have taken the course for the Oklahoma liscense through Shoot-n-Iron in Bethel, Ok. Any thoughts on the rumors of open carry in OK??? Also heard that the Utah liscense will no longer be valid after 11-01-10, has anyone else heard this???

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
okay, I am new to this forum. Thought I would say hello, and introduce myself. I am in Tecumseh, just about 5 to 10 minutes south of Shawnee. Found this forum on Google while looking for OSDA info. I currently have a Utah non-resident ccw permit, and have taken the course for the Oklahoma liscense through Shoot-n-Iron in Bethel, Ok. Any thoughts on the rumors of open carry in OK??? Also heard that the Utah liscense will no longer be valid after 11-01-10, has anyone else heard this???

Welcome aboard j_a. Stick around and you'll find a lot of great people here.

SoundMind

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all... found this forum a few months ago while trying to find out info about Tulsa area shooting ranges. Oklahoma born and raised... Boomer Sooner! Been shooting all my life. Mostly long guns, but just recently decided to become a handgun owner... Tulsa is getting a lot rougher than it used to be! Taking responsibilty for my own personal safety... Just became/becoming a member at USSA... looking forward to the valuable information on this board.

Normanknight

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello my name is Rob. I am a new to the business as a FFL & SDA/CCL Instructor. A good friend of mine told me about this site and I am very impressed, lots of good info. here. If anyone is interested in FFL transfer, CCL instruction, or firearm sales please visit my website, I am in the Norman area.

www.normanknightarms.com

Thanks, Rob

brandonsbrown

Marksman
Reaction score
I am a long time reader of this forum who just began posting.

I love the outdoors and love to talk guns. My interests are handguns to long range rifles and everything in between. This site is wonderful because everyone has similar interests and keeping it within OK is great.

I look forward to becoming a regular on this site for years to come.

Thanks for the opportunity!

jimmy morris

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a new member to the sight and have been involved in shooting target and hunting since i was big enough to hold a rifle. Had a good friend from my Church tell me about the web sight and after checking it out I knew I needed to be involved. I will do my part to contribute in a positive way as long as I am a member.God Bless America and God Bless all members Jimmy

bdemmy

New to the site!
Reaction score
Howdee, I'm from the Tulsa area, Broken Arrow to be exact. I've lived here since I retired form the Navy 15 some years ago. I like it here quite fine in Okalhoma. I like to keep my self buisy fishing, when I can. Don't really know many people to go hunting with. I do go to Cassville, Missouri to hunt rabbit and squirrel with my long time Navy bud. I have a nice Stevens model 89 I would like to trade for an old single shot 12 gauge if you know of anyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom