Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I guess i had better sign in here. I'm new to the association. A friend at work turned me on to it. Lived here in Oklahoma all my life. Finally got to the point in my life and carreer that I can collect and enjoy the guns and toys I have always been around. Looking forward to being part of the family.

vlazlo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey y'all. New to the site, thought I would say howdy and introduce myself. I'm new to firearms/shooting, just got a Glock 23 and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Only problem is, the more I go to the gun range, the more I want to go... My poor girlfriend is feeling neglected... Y'all take care.

okie doke

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm happy to have found the site during a search for a good gunsmith in Tulsa. Using the search feature led to some great suggestions that I'll be checking out soon. I look forward to reading and posting a bit more as I get settled in. :)

Mason

New to the site!
Reaction score
I guess I will stop in and say hi. Been stalking the Classifieds here for several months and finally figured I would register and maybe check out the rest of the forums (seriously I haven't been anywhere else until today).

Anyways, I'm big into hunting (everything) and recently pieced together an AR (wouldn't call it a build) and am having a blast with it so I've been thinking about getting into more shooting and shooting sports which led me here.

SevenSixTwo

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself here. Born and raised here in Oklahoma (born in Norman, live in Tulsa) and except for a few years in the Marines I have spent my whole life here. I am a personal trainer and work as a minister at my church, two kids and a great wife who indulges my hoplophelia, and I'm getting ready to go back to college. Love to shoot, camp, go fishing, and pretty much anything with a manly stigma to it.
I'm looking forward to getting to know some more avid shooters in my home state. Oh and I have an unhealthy addiction to any and all military firearms (especially Mosin Nagants for some reason).

falaholic

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm here in Lawton/Medicine Park until early December for the USMC artillery school. I haven't seen much around for places to shoot and not much for gun shops other than the pawn shops in town.

I'll probably be heading to the gun show in Wichita Falls this weekend, more or less for something to do.

I'm looking to buy an AK, my first, and I'm hoping I can get some advice on what to look for, what to avoid. I know there's a lot of debate on the countries of origin and who builds them, but generally, I don't know much about them. All I know is people say they're fun to shoot and I see ammo for them is cheaper and easy to come by than 9mm and .45 acp.

Anywhere within a 20-30 minute drive to shoot rifles/handguns? Anyone that would care to show me around the AK? There's only so much a YouTube video can do.

JT, Semper Fi. I was at the Marine attachment at Fort Sill for the field artillery school back in 1987!

Oldtimer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been lurking for some time now, just got around to registering. Just retired and have been able to shoot alot more. Shooting is like an itch, and you have to scratch it.

handlebar

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Went to college to come back home and farm. like hunting no matter what it is, except for snipe. Cattle and wheat, deer and quail are about all i know. Shoot AR's and S.W pistols. Like to shoot, did a couple of 3 gun comp before, and had a great time. raise a couple of deer in a pen behind the house. Just wanting to get started in some fourms and this is pretty cool finding out what people are using and if it is working.

Latest posts

Top Bottom