Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veteran

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone!, I've been lurking and reading the forum for a little while now and figured I should introduce myself and start to get a little more involved here at OSA.

First off, I am really impressed with OSA and all of its members. Great group of folks here! I haven't come across the normal 'flame' comments that I see on so many other forums.. just good people talking the things that we all love!

I'm a disabled US Army combat veteran and have lived in Tulsa for just about ten years now. I'm into home defense, survival, competition shooting and reloading. basically anything dealing with pyro and ballistic is what I like :)

Anyway.. just thought I would say Hi and glad to meet all of you!

Dave

Carp26

New to the site!
Reaction score
Well I figured I would introduce myself. I live in the OKC metro area and hoping this website will not cause me to get a divorce lol with all the guns I want to buy, because of the good deals.

I'm a police officer and enjoy my profession very much. When I got into law enforcement my first weapon was a generation 1 Glock 21, then I moved to a glock 22 department isssued.

Right now I'm interrested in a springfield xd40 sub-compact to carry off duty, so if anybody know of any at a good price please let me know.

BOTLDPONY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Newb here joing this site awhile ago just kinda been lurking around reading the hunting section love this place lots of nice guns forsale and good all around information. I am glad to be a part of this site. Thanks, Chris.

dvPete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi there. I joined up a while ago, and have been lurking around here just learning stuff. All kinds of stuff, really.

I've lived in OK most of my life, and have been shooting for a while, but just discovered this board a couple months ago. I like this place! So I guess I'll step out of the shadows now...

ilnman

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

First time to this board. I have lived in Edmond for about 5 years and been an avid shooter. Not too familiar with computers so this is my first time to a board like this. Hope to find lots of good info and maybe make a couple friends along the way.

I also have a couple of long guns for sale and am looking to by a new CC pistol so I may post and browse some in the classified section. I am selling a Benelli M3 Convertible 12g and a Remington 700 SPS Stainless .270 Win. I am looking for a Kimber Super Carry Ultra .45. Anybody know anybody on this stuff let me know.

Thanks and I look forward to it.

Rich

rapidrus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A BIG howdy to all, ex USAF and avid bird hunter just stopped in to learn about some of the new toys around,Ive been useing same shotgun for last 10 years and my eye's arnt what they use to be. thanks for letting me join.

Latest posts

Top Bottom