Introduction to Tactical Carbine - Sunday April 27, 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alex Arms and Instruction is proud to announce two exciting events in April. We will be having a Multi-gun competition on Saturday April 26, 2014. 2-Gun at the Dry Hole is a Pistol and Carbine Steel match – $1000 to win. Entry fee is only $65 and includes lunch. We will be having a special stage where competitors will use a Barrett M99A1 .50BMG! To register click here.

On Sunday April 27 we will be offering our Tactical Carbine course. Introduction to Tactical Carbine will cover the basics of how to get the most out of your AR weapons platform. To register for this course click here.

We are offering a special $25 discount if you sign up for both the competition and the course.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been to an intro to defensive handgun course with Dale/Alex Arms/USRA, and it was a great, well-planned course that synthesized a lot of the best practices taught by leading trainers in the field, and packed a LOT of instruction into one day. I'm glad to see the same type of training being offered for the carbine. $100 is a bargain for this kind of training.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a quick summary of the Instructor for this course. . . .

"In sum, Derek is a great instructor. He has a casual style that is very easy to listen to and take instruction from. He dispenses with most of the BS about warrior culture, dispenses with 100% of the sheepdog and politics ********, and focuses on teaching people how to run guns. I would absolutely recommend him and this class for anyone looking to start learning how to use that black rifle they own that they only shoot from the bench."

You can read the full AAR at https://www.facebook.com/events/607774059288627/permalink/632025656863467/

Latest posts

Top Bottom