• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South West OK Inventory Reduction Sale - Equipment and components

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Agreed! I bet you were more mentally prepared than I was, you jumped in head first, I tripped on the diving board, skinned my knee, and landed flat on my back lmao!
I started in early 2018, so supplies were bountiful. However I was naive when talk of Covid started. When toilet paper started going out of stock by the truckload, it never occurred to me that people were retarded enough to buy up all the weapons, ammo, and reloading supplies. Everything pointed to stocking up on supplies, but by the time I saw them flying off the shelf, not only had I not put cash aside, but it was also too late.
Thankfully I still have enough primers, possibly even a couple thousand extra. Powder was my issue, it’s finally coming back and between Marsha and another member here, I now have more powder and cases than primers. But I can look exclusively for primers now, and if I can beg, borrow, steal, and barter a few hundred here and there, with the amounts of powders and cases I have, I would be in good shape.

Most of the folks here think Armslist is a dirt word, but I check it daily, sometimes 2-3 times a day. As and example as to what you can find on Armslist, this very post wouldn’t have been here had I not followed that site. I found Marsha and her list there, contacted her, and got some awesome scores. After visiting with her, learning that she was needing to offload, I brought the list here. Any of a thousand other sites most wouldn’t have ever heard of her supplies. Since people have gone above and beyond, as well as out of their way to help me, I felt not really obligated, but honored to finally be able to pay that help forward.
Just another reason this is by far the best group of fine folks in the hobby you’ll ever find. I’m not saying that because I’m here, I’ve said it on other sites too, of OK Shooters. I’m on upwards of 25 firearms sites, and none come close to this one.

Thankfully to a few members I have everything I need to start reloading for my 6.5 creedmore. I’m beyond excited! I got my cases weighed tonight, and I’ll start finding my charge tomorrow when when the dies get here. For 9mm I sourced powder, again thanks another well established member. The only thing I’m lacking is small pistol primers. I’m not even going to attempt to start looking for my 5.56 needs. If I can get small pistol primers I’ll be a happy camper, let the hunt begin!

I agree about the this site. I’ve been here since 2009, and I love it. I’ve met some amazing people over the years.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Thankfully to a few members I have everything I need to start reloading for my 6.5 creedmore. I’m beyond excited! I got my cases weighed tonight, and I’ll start finding my charge tomorrow when when the dies get here. For 9mm I sourced powder, again thanks another well established member. The only thing I’m lacking is small pistol primers. I’m not even going to attempt to start looking for my 5.56 needs. If I can get small pistol primers I’ll be a happy camper, let the hunt begin!

I agree about the this site. I’ve been here since 2009, and I love it. I’ve met some amazing people over the years.
She has muron small rifle primers that I will be loading 9mm with. Some disagree because the cap is bit harder, and these are magnum, so recipe should be tuned down a Tiny bit but they can and do work and my guns don’t know the difference. I havent had issue in Striker or hammer fired guns. She has a boat load of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom