• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South West OK Inventory Reduction Sale - Equipment and components

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I had some brass prepped already, so I loaded a box worth of V-Max that I picked up from @OKAmmoGirl yesterday. To anyone on the fence on this, I cannot urge you enough to get what you need from her quickly before the opportunity has passed. These are good folks!

View attachment 257116
shaaaaawing! Those are nice

Close Account

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had some brass prepped already, so I loaded a box worth of V-Max that I picked up from @OKAmmoGirl yesterday. To anyone on the fence on this, I cannot urge you enough to get what you need from her quickly before the opportunity has passed. These are good folks!

View attachment 257116
Awe :) Thank you!!!

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Awe :) Thank you!!!

just a story but I believe I bought a Mauser chambered in .308 from Jerry a few years ago when he came to a Gunshow in Guymon. I remember he threw in a bag of ammo for it. I wasn’t sure if he did the sporterizing of the rifle himself or not but I unfortunately sold the rifle. I wish I would have kept it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom