iOS 7 is here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's funny....my kid (14 yo) and her friends act like iOS7 is the second coming. LOL. It's been a point of their conversation for weeks. You'd think it was going to do their homework for them..hahahaha. I guess i'm just an old fart.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a question about updating my girlfriend's phone. She originally set it up on her sister's computer but now her sister lives out of state, so syncing it that computer is not going to happen. We want to sync it on my computer but she doesn't want to lose the photos. We know she can sync it over wifi but my question is, if she syncs her phone on my computer and wants to add my music, will she lose everything that's currently on her phone including her photos?

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the looks of 6 better, but I like the functionality of 7 better. It's very windows 8esque. Aero and tab/tile features make navigation easy. Just way to much white and bright colors. All in all I like it.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every kid in school was on about it at lunch. So many downloading the update it overtaxed the network to the point that it interfered with regular computer usage and class lessons.

Gees.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom