Iraqi AK47 underfolders at RK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They had some really nice an neat. Underfolders from the Saddam rigime markings and all,use to be select fire recievers,if I had an extra 1100.00 I would have left with one. They have been brought back from our recent endeavors in iraq and built here.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you look at Two Rivers website...these are clones, not actual Iraqi AKs.

Pretty good idea though, lots of guys wish they could've brought back a rifle from the war like Dad/Grandpa did....not the same, but might fit the need.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They had some really nice an neat. Underfolders from the Saddam rigime markings and all,use to be select fire recievers,if I had an extra 1100.00 I would have left with one. They have been brought back from our recent endeavors in iraq and built here.

If you look at Two Rivers website...these are clones, not actual Iraqi AKs.

Pretty good idea though, lots of guys wish they could've brought back a rifle from the war like Dad/Grandpa did....not the same, but might fit the need.

SMS is correct. They are clones. There is no way ATF would allow "use to be select fire receivers" to be imported. ATF considers once a machinegun, always a machinegun. They would have to be torch cut into 4 pieces (basically scrap metal) to be imported. It would not be cost effective to reweld these when US made semi auto receivers are so cheap.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stamped AK "replicas" @ $1100?? No thanks....

Looks like they are trying to catch some suckers at the gunshow.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stamped AK "replicas" @ $1100?? No thanks....

Looks like they are trying to catch some suckers at the gunshow.

The price is steep, but if you look at the novelty factor of the entire package...for some it might be worth it. They will definately catch some suckers, but their website does use the term "replica" or "replicate".

I wonder how they are presenting these rifles at the point of sale though. itzkwick isn't a dumb guy and still he came away with the impression that these were legit Iraqi rifles....

Latest posts

Top Bottom