Illegal Chinese Bio Lab Discovered in Central California

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Bet Fauxci's little grubby paws are all over it along with the rest of the corruptocrats in the NIH and CDC.

Also, @NationalMatch , I don't think Red State and American Thinker are legit approved news sources. They aren't mainstream and they let truth turds fall out into the world so they can't be legit like Fox and the Time, lol

You may have the "Approved News Source" police in here to poop on it. How's that for gaslighting?

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Makes ya wonder if all the Chinese pot farms showing up in rural Oklahoma are really pot farms. We’re already in a dangerous spot as a nation. If we don’t stop this in a hurry it’s gonna get way worse. I’d deport every single Chinese National we can find and hang anyone helping them for treason. Enough is enough.

Yup and your neighbors are selling land to them like theres no tomorrow. There is no telling how much illegal crap is going on now all under the banner of medical pot.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup and your neighbors are selling land to them like theres no tomorrow. There is no telling how much illegal crap is going on now all under the banner of medical pot.

I don't the extent of how much electrical stuff y'all's store sells to this 'segment', but here at the S OKC location, I think the official term is "a huge sh*tload".

Latest posts

Top Bottom