Is Rachel Jeantel culpable in Travon Martin's death?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See, your buying into the race baiting crap THEY are selling. You are making a jaded rmark about a black radio host offering a black girl a full scholarship to a black school. Basically youre logic and purpose in relating your snetance is to demonstrate the floatable irony of them playing what you consider to be the black card. But your buying into that when you shouldnot care about that at all in viewing the TRUE TRUTH solution.

Black just does not matter. White just do not matter. THEY want to keep us divided. Don't you ssee that??????
Little ole me, jaded? I'm more of a sapphire....

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's gonna wind up dead, in a hotel room, from an overdose of Skittles, Arizona iced tea and Robitussin ... And the world will be a better place for it when it happens. No ... I'm not racist ... I'm thinking the same damn thing about Jody Arias ... :grumble: These folks take up time that should be spend on better things ... like helping homeless kids or feeding the hungry or rescuing cats even ... ANYTHING but THIS nonsense ...

It was "proposed" on one of those talk radio shows today that it might not be a surprise for this "lady" to end up on a reality show. What couldn't be determined was what network it would be. Me, I'd almost bet on it being MSNBC because their ratings are so poor they are almost an entertainment show.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See, your buying into the race baiting crap THEY are selling. You are making a jaded rmark about a black radio host offering a black girl a full scholarship to a black school. Basically youre logic and purpose in relating your snetance is to demonstrate the floatable irony of them playing what you consider to be the black card. But your buying into that when you shouldnot care about that at all in viewing the TRUE TRUTH solution.

Black just does not matter. White just do not matter. THEY want to keep us divided. Don't you ssee that??????

That is youre racist mentatality . She is a child og the Great God, just all excepting the Childs of the devil.

Don't buy that old news, see that by uniting we can fight the culture wars

He's BACK!!!!! Let the fun begin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom