Is there anything going on with an Oklahoma Firearms Freedom Act?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe we could get the ORA behind it!

i760.photobucket.com_albums_xx244_KingoftheBritons_Good_sir_Surely_you_jest.jpg

Attachments

• Good-sir-Surely-you-jest.jpg
    Good-sir-Surely-you-jest.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 96

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have to ask.
lets say BO orders all Mags over 10rds be outlawed, he also bans AR's and all class 3 firearms as well as asks for pictures to be sent in with gun to the FBI and a 200 tax stamp.

if oklahoma passes this law how would it affect the above law from BO

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i have to ask.
lets say BO orders all Mags over 10rds be outlawed, he also bans AR's and all class 3 firearms as well as asks for pictures to be sent in with gun to the FBI and a 200 tax stamp.

if oklahoma passes this law how would it affect the above law from BO

My understanding is the state Firearms Freedom Act is largely 'symbolic' since the ATF and Eric Holder maintain the Commerce Clause extends to intrastate firearms law as well. This is being challenged in court by the Montana Shooting Sports Association et. al, v. Eric Holder et.al. Montana started it and 8 other states also passed the same legislation in their states. Rep. Randy Brogdon got the Oklahoma Firearms Freedom Act to Gov. Brad Henry's desk, but he vetoed it. The resolution in court will determine whether the Second, Ninth and Tenth Amendments to the Bill of Rights still exist, or not. The more states, the merrier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom