Is this a good deal??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if you really want 855 for plinking or shooting metal targets since that is the steel pentrator round. You won't be able to shoot that at an indoor range. If you are punching holes in paper, that is pretty pricey for plinking ammo and other options are available. If you are punching holes in metal objects, the price is not that bad for 855.

Bevenue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not trying to steer you away from it. But if its for range use, might look towards XM193. It might be a little cheaper too. Or if your not worried about the steel cases, look to our Russian friends for ammo.

BTW what upper did you end up with?

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not trying to steer you away from it. But if its for range use, might look towards XM193. It might be a little cheaper too. Or if your not worried about the steel cases, look to our Russian friends for ammo.

BTW what upper did you end up with?

Shawn-I got in on the group buy we did on here a while ago with the DSA uppers. I still need to get a stripped lower. I already ordered everyhting else from palmetto as fas as the LPK, buffer assembly, and stock. I got the MOE kit and the magpul BUIS. I also got in on the primary arms group buy and got an M4 clone. I dont really plan on using the ammo at an indoor range. When i was home i shot my .308 alot out at the pawnee lake. There is just a dirt mound that is designated as the range. I plan on shooting there, with you guys, and where ever else I can without paying.

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what brand of ammo did you end up getting at the gunshow? I am fine with steel case as long as my rifle will cycle it well. I will just pick up a couple of boxes of each brand to see what she will eat the best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom