ISIS Photo in front of White House

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoLee1868

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didnt see any new posts discussing this but if confirmed authentic with will justify the fears everyone had of ISIS (and others) already being in the country and most likely through the open door border policy. Why deal with a no fly list when you can just drive on in? Will be interesting how this is approached and played out by the current administration. Thoughts?

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/US/secret-service-aware-apparent-isis-flag-photo-front/story?id=24985241

Caption: This photo, apparently taken in front of the White House, was posted to Twitter with the caption, "#AmessagefromISIStoUS We are in your state We are in your Cities We are in your streets You are our goals anywhere." @Sunna_rev/Twitter

ht_ISIS_twitter_mssg_01_mt_140814_16x9_992.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not exactly a surprise, but definitely important.

Won't be long, folks. They're going to hit us, and it won't be hard for them to get the weapons they need to do so. You don't need a nuke in the US to create a panic - look at what one shooter did with a rifle and a handgun in an elementary school? We were about >this close< to losing our 2nd Amendment rights over it. Next time, it'll be even >closer<.

Yes there may be false flags... but they're not all false flags.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IS isn't going to hit us domestically for awhile (except for maybe a lone wolf affiliate).

They are going to wait until they can consolidate their gains in the Middle East first.

I attribute the crappy "flag" pic (a cellphone picture of a picture of a flag on a cell phone held up in front of the WH? Oh noez!!!) to some 18 year old wanna be.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
IS isn't going to hit us domestically for awhile (except for maybe a lone wolf affiliate).

They are going to wait until they can consolidate their gains in the Middle East first.

I attribute the crappy "flag" pic (a cellphone picture of a picture of a flag on a cell phone held up in front of the WH? Oh noez!!!) to some 18 year old wanna be.

Same here. This was a lame azz stunt by a nobody.

ISIL is already here but this is a different battlefield , should the choose to wage war. They will never be able to run amuck in an American town like they are doing over there. That's their main weakness in terms of bringing war to our shores. They don't know what they're getting in to. America is nothing - NOTHING - like the torn, tattered and disheveled middle east countries they are terrorizing right now. They can not band together in groups, riding around our interstates killing indiscriminately. They will not have the opportunity to cut children's heads off and post them on stakes. They will not have the chance to rape our women and slit their throats as their naked bodies are held over an empty bowl to catch their blood.

Folks, America has it's problems - banding together to fight a common evil isn't one of them and I think the entire nation can collectively say this is evil in it's purist form. Am I concerned? Yup. But that concern gives fuel for the need to be prepared. Not just to fight, but to help others fight.

I'd toss a mag to any of you should we find ourselves in a firefight, and I think the rest of you feel the same. There is no retreat to a mountain top to wait for UN aid. We might fall back to regroup and reload - but we do not surrender, we will not be terrorized. We will not allow our friends, our family, our nation to be victimized.

Thats just my opinion.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Same here. This was a lame azz stunt by a nobody.

ISIL is already here but this is a different battlefield , should the choose to wage war. They will never be able to run amuck in an American town like they are doing over there. That's their main weakness in terms of bringing war to our shores. They don't know what they're getting in to. America is nothing - NOTHING - like the torn, tattered and disheveled middle east countries they are terrorizing right now. They can not band together in groups, riding around our interstates killing indiscriminately. They will not have the opportunity to cut children's heads off and post them on stakes. They will not have the chance to rape our women and slit their throats as their naked bodies are held over an empty bowl to catch their blood.

Folks, America has it's problems - banding together to fight a common evil isn't one of them and I think the entire nation can collectively say this is evil in it's purist form. Am I concerned? Yup. But that concern gives fuel for the need to be prepared. Not just to fight, but to help others fight.

I'd toss a mag to any of you should we find ourselves in a firefight, and I think the rest of you feel the same. There is no retreat to a mountain top to wait for UN aid. We might fall back to regroup and reload - but we do not surrender, we will not be terrorized. We will not allow our friends, our family, our nation to be victimized.

Thats just my opinion.

Mine too. I just wish that if we decide to fight then lets friggin fight.

jphillipw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless that is a Secret Service officer, it's fake. My wife visited the White House before we were married and showed me a picture. She was outside a chain link fence which was outside a hedge; you could barely see the top of the White House. Nonetheless, I think it should be followed up on. That's crazy. They scared a little girl to death for making a bogus threat to an airline. This should get at least that much attention.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll take two mags...

but seriously, I'm with Aviator. We should all be concerned, but not draped in tin foil and red flags.

America has never surrendered and I don't see a day when will ever surrender to a a person from this planet. (ok, a little tin foil)

Latest posts

Top Bottom