ISIS Photo in front of White House

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, there's no way they're going to be able to spread widespread chaos, not going to invade, not going to take over. But remember... their goal over here isn't invasion, they'd be happy as a clam to throw a wrench in our lives. And setting off a couple of pipe bombs and having a couple shooting sprees in a short period of time on American soil would damn sure do it, IMNSHO.

Jus'sayin'. I'm ready to take up arms to defend our land, our country our people, our women, our children... but I'm not so sure we'd have that chance. Striking our weak and vulnerable in the United States is FARGING EASY! Seriously, folks... we don't allow anyone to protect our schools where we mandate the gathering of our children AND we put all of our oldest and weakest people together in homes where we can forget about them - with even LESS security.

This nation is bassackwards as HAIL when it comes to priorities. I pray we don't learn those lessons the hard way. :(

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless that is a Secret Service officer, it's fake. My wife visited the White House before we were married and showed me a picture. She was outside a chain link fence which was outside a hedge; you could barely see the top of the White House. Nonetheless, I think it should be followed up on. That's crazy. They scared a little girl to death for making a bogus threat to an airline. This should get at least that much attention.

It's the north side of the WH, along Penn ave. it's wide open with just the iron fence there. Actually a beautiful spot when all the various hippy protest groups take a break.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ISIS, PLEASE come and take the WH and that whole godforsaken city off our hands. We would be much better off without it; and it's residents are much more serious threats to our liberty than you are.

P.S.,
Ain't Skeered.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ISIS, PLEASE come and take the WH and that whole godforsaken city off our hands. We would be much better off without it; and it's residents are much more serious threats to our liberty than you are.

P.S.,
Ain't Skeered.

And that would cause a large rally force behind him, allowing him to become the emperor he wants to be. Yeah, not a good thing.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, wonder if bumper stickers of the ISIS/ISIL flag (or whatever they are this month) could be had to add to bumpers with Obumma stickers already on them. Would make for more colorful commutes. Have a buddy that works outside of DC that remarks about all the Dem bumper stickers seen daily. Target rich environment.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any other red-blooded guy sitting in the Oval Office this never would have happened. It's like holding up a Nazi flag-deplorable!

Latest posts

Top Bottom