It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:Heya:

Take your cup o' joe, go out on the patio (or stick your head out a window if you are at work) and enjoy the morning weather ...

Cuz it's gonna be hotter than Hades and SUCK in a couple of hours ... :crying:

That is all ...

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:Heya:

Take your cup o' joe, go out on the patio (or stick your head out a window if you are at work) and enjoy the morning weather ...

Cuz it's gonna be hotter than Hades and SUCK in a couple of hours ... :crying:

That is all ...

Dang BB, How can you drink hot coffee in this heat? I like my coffee in the Fall,Winter and Spring but not in the summertime. I drink tea or water then. Or after work it might be some Jack and coke or Crown and water!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang BB, How can you drink hot coffee in this heat? I like my coffee in the Fall,Winter and Spring but not in the summertime. I drink tea or water then. Or after work it might be some Jack and coke or Crown and water!!

I really don't care for A/C ... of course, I'm sitting here wrapped up in a sweater and blanket drinking coffee playing around on the computer so ... I have no idea what temp it is set on ... GC likes it cold and sleeps during the day so I figure it's just the cost of doing business, ya know? Typically I go outside several times a day and just sit in the lawnchair and watch the squirrels piss off the birds just to thaw out.

If I had my way it would be scotch instead of coffee but GC kinda looks at me funny when he comes in from work at 7:30 in the morning and I'm sipping the good stuff ... ;)

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always say that it gets hot enough in summer to make you ready for winter and cold enough in winter to make you ready for summer. On the other hand, when the concrete on the roads starts to buckle it's a bit much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom