It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the first summer in years that we are not headed for the mountains. Its killing me. I love that 40 in the morning and 75 in the evening. Its much better then 79 and 102.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang BB, How can you drink hot coffee in this heat? I like my coffee in the Fall,Winter and Spring but not in the summertime. I drink tea or water then. Or after work it might be some Jack and coke or Crown and water!!

I drink it all day long. Every day. I like a good iced soda as much as the next guy (or gal), but I hate the fact that when you are done drinking it, you are still thirsty. If I'm working outside in the heat give me water, gatoraid or tea with lots of ice. And after the work is done a good cup of Joe is in order. :coffee:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea!!! It's RAINING!!!

We just got back from driving around the lake ... It is lower than I have ever seen it before. Kinda scary ...

On another note ... my heart goes out to the fellas roofing that house over by the lake. No way that got that tarp up in time and the wind was whipping the tar paper around like tissue ... that's gonna suck ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

LOL ... goot one!! I was just letting hipshot know it was after lunch ... tee hee!!

I'm not drinking and driving ... You guys think being married to a JBT is a pass to misbehave ... Nothing could be further from the truff ... I'm so much more genteel now than I was when he corraled me!!

And besides ... I'm not that co-ordinated! ;)

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had a tiny T-Storm pass over last night ........ dumped a whole .1" down in Altus. Lucky to hit 80 by 6:30 in the morning ........ seems like we have been running about 6-8 degrees hotter then OKC has ......... Avoid Altus for a while ..... waaay too hot and dry down here. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom