It's A Great Time To Be A Gun Owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm older. I remember when you could order a rife from Sears for like $20. They and Montgomery Ward had their own house brands.
.22 long rifles were $5 / brick retail, everyday. I can also remember when you had to sign for "handgun" ammunition and provide an ID saying you were over 21. Sweet 16s were the shotgun of choice.

I couldn't get boolits for my bazooka then and I can't get them now, nothing's changed. Except I lost all my guns in a horrid boating accident. A good captain woud have gone down with the boat.

When the money goes out of "black" rifles, Wal Mart will get out of that business.

WWRLS

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. 2A freedom is on the advance rather than the retreat.
Truthfully, I worry our view is myopic. I wonder if HGCI has a forum?
May be we should join that one and destroy it from with in.
When we asscociate with in our own community, things tend to jump up and bite us on the tail.
It looks good now, but the other side will never, ever quit.
Has anyone ever joined this board and called us all gun freak violent wackos and been allowed to stay? May be we need to extend and invitation to some of them, to help gird our loins for battle. (I bet that hurts).

Latest posts

Top Bottom