It's all Obama's Fault

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well dearie, I only recently picked up an immigration practice, as in about three weeks ago. I'm an injury lawyer. And I certainly do not fancy myself to be like John Wayne.

Does that clear the confusion in your sweet little head?

So Mr. Administrator, I mean Brooks, er eh Books, then you do admit that you are an immigration attorney?

Again another question, when I did not even ask a question. Law school must ingrain that in.

I own the scarf he wore at the beginning of the Shootist.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Mr. Administrator, I mean Brooks, er eh Books, then you do admit that you are an immigration attorney?

Again another question, when I did not even ask a question. Law school must ingrain that in.

No, because I am not an immigration lawyer, I have immigration lawyers working for me, and yes I do own that scarf.

Is there anything else I can answer for you?

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, because I am not an immigration lawyer, I have immigration lawyers working for me, and yes I do own that scarf.

Is there anything else I can answer for you?

You were a member of the Carney gang at the time that One Finger Matthews put the finger on Soft-Spot Sullivan, who was at the time going under the name of Samuel X. Sullivan and who knifed Maurie Magnusson in the back of the Easy-Way Garage. The Queen Mary docked at eleven forty-six on the twenty-third, and Joey Jacobson was found in an abandoned milk truck two years later.

What do you know about Don Brown?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You were a member of the Carney gang at the time that One Finger Matthews put the finger on Soft-Spot Sullivan, who was at the time going under the name of Samuel X. Sullivan and who knifed Maurie Magnusson in the back of the Easy-Way Garage. The Queen Mary docked at eleven forty-six on the twenty-third, and Joey Jacobson was found in an abandoned milk truck two years later.

What do you know about Don Brown?

I know he was a wreck when he found out you no longer loved him and he turned to a series of meaningless trysts with the FGST in an effort to fill the both the hole you left in his heart and the hole you left in his...well, you know.

I watched all of this from afar, powerless to save Don and powerless to save the FGST.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know he was a wreck when he found out you no longer loved him and he turned to a series of meaningless trysts with the FGST in an effort to fill the both the hole you left in his heart and the hole you left in his...well, you know.

I watched all of this from afar, powerless to save Don and powerless to save the FGST.

Well played.

Mine was from a short story called Don Brown's Body by Jean Kerr. It's a parity of Mike Hammer.

http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/lorien/reading3.html

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a horrible shooting. Are you really surprised some people are calling for gun control? Really? It happens...every....single...time....there...is....a....shooting!

Just like when every we have a rash of airplane crashes, there is a call for restrictions/controls on the aviation field.

Good logic, wonder why it works for guns and planes but not for drunk driving, dead children in state custody, or significant numbers of lawyers being disbarred over the mortgage fraud industry?

https://www.google.com/search?q=law....,cf.osb&fp=63d40ca0892623f4&biw=1024&bih=601

Latest posts

Top Bottom