It's all Obama's Fault

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What I did was a simple illustration of how democrats can turn anything into political hay with flawed logic. In addition the post points out how democrats will jump on any situation - ANY SITUATION and use it to make political hay.

For examples watch any news channel.

what you said was typical of a blowhard, trying to make fun of a democrats under the guise of a tradgic event. As if every democrat supports Obama. Your stupid example is flawed as well.

Your comment also suggests that educated young people who cant find a job would use that as an excuse to "shoot up that theatre". Your logic is flawed. He didnt just shoot up a theatre, he murdered 12, and wounded 50.

You know damn well that both parties will make political hay out of anything.

Your blow hard, flawed example of flawed logic, serves no purpose but to ridicule others for having a different opinion.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what you said was typical of a blowhard, trying to make fun of a democrats under the guise of a tradgic event. As if every democrat supports Obama. Your stupid example is flawed as well.

Of course its flawed - but then as a liberal blowhard you wouldn't understand that or choose to ignore how the post was setup:
Werewolf said:
I'm going to pretend I'm a Dimocrat and think like one.

Get it. I'm pretending to think like a typical DIMOCRAT and use the same irrational thought processes they use.

Your comment also suggests that educated young people who cant find a job would use that as an excuse to "shoot up that theatre". Your logic is flawed. He didnt just shoot up a theatre, he murdered 12, and wounded 50.

See - there you go proving my point. My comment isn't my comment. It was a comment made using flawed dimocrat logic based upon what the guys roomate said and drawing a conclusion based on political expedience and emotional heartstrings designed to elicit a response. The verbal/written response is not as important as the emotion elicited since that is the meat of the democrat appeal to the masses. Emotion. And that's the basis of all the calls for increased controls from the media and politicians bloviating over the incident to date. There is one very notable exception though. The Dem Gov of CO has gone on record as saying that no amount of control would have stopped Holmes. He'd have found a way to do what he did even if all guns were banned. That said one Dem out of 1000's that actually use their head doesn't a pattern make.

You know damn well that both parties will make political hay out of anything.
Of course they will - the difference is that left wingers use emotion and cuda, shuda, wuda arguments designed to tug on the target's heart strings. Right wingers do the same but to a lesser extent and usually don't twist the facts to make them fit their world view - or maybe they do - both suck. Dems suck more.

Your blow hard, flawed example of flawed logic, serves no purpose but to ridicule others for having a different opinion.
You mean like you've done without taking the time to actually read what I posted but instead jumping to flawed conclusions.

Thanks for proving my point about Dimocrats.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I did was a simple illustration of how democrats can turn anything into political hay with flawed logic. In addition the post points out how democrats will jump on any situation - ANY SITUATION and use it to make political hay.
I'm glad to see that YOU aren't attempting to make political hay from the CO massacre like those DIMOCRATS do.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can never tell when you're going for laughs.

That is part of my charm.

Seriously one of the first things out of the liberals mouths was that the shooter was a member of the Tea Party. Later that day some on the right started saying he was a member of Occupy. Both are the wrong thing to do. If you do want to pull this kind of attack, wait at least a week if not more. Let the families have at least some time before the stupidity hits the fan. Plus this should not be blamed on Obama. He has enough screwups of his own without making stuff up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom