Its Here!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:yelclap: :yelclap: :yelclap: :yelclap: :yelclap: :yelclap: :yelclap:
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN2394.jpg

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Haven't read it, but I do like the Colts. :)

The Colt with the MOP grips was my first, and originally belonged to my Grandfather on my mothers side, The other with original Colt grips was picked up Friday from one of our newer members here in trade. I have always had a strong liking for these pocket colts, and because of their size, and function I understand why they were so very popular with law enforcement, bad guys, an military through four wars WWI through Vietnam. Even today they still remain a viable, and for most of them, a reliable form of self defense arm. Granted these 1903's and 1908's in .32ACP an .380ACP are looked down on in respect to being effective defensive caliber, for every failure of these little pill's, there are many more stories of them being the decisive end to a bad guys deed's.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, here I thought the book was new, lol. :)

I really like the design, and it is a really comfortable platform.

I will admit, it did take me a couple minutes to figure out how to break it down and put it back together.

Just shows again... Browning was a genius. :)

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh, here I thought the book was new, lol. :)

I really like the design, and it is a really comfortable platform.

I will admit, it did take me a couple minutes to figure out how to break it down and put it back together.

Just shows again... Browning was a genius. :)

The book is new as well. Its was sitting on the doorstep when I got back from my trade.

Yes Browning was just that! Its one of the reasons I have tried to aquire atleast one design of each of his pocket pistols. Right now the only two that are missing is a FN Baby, and a FN1900.

Latest posts

Top Bottom