It's 55° here in the sunny state

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard the iguanas were going to be dropping like flies. We were enjoying 60 degree weather today.
Depends on how far south this front pushes. I've seen one iguana here. Miami Fl, I've seen up to 12 in one spot. I'm 4 hours from Miami. I had one run in between me and a store once and I caught a glimpse of it and thought a gator was after me.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First year we moved here, we were in a "hurricane", 50 mph sustained winds for 30 hours. That winter we saw temps down into the 20's.

I'd bet that torqued off the Snowbird RV'ers to no end. I can remember some on the forums complaining about 20-some degrees in Arizona one year. Most couldn't go any further south unless it was into Mexico.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd bet that torqued off the Snowbird RV'ers to no end. I can remember some on the forums complaining about 20-some degrees in Arizona one year. Most couldn't go any further south unless it was into Mexico.
One of the expressways was having work done to it and they were out watering the new sod along the hwy. Yep, it froze on the expressway. It was crap show!

Latest posts

Top Bottom