It's on the way back.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"The Merchant of Death" for a fukin basketball freak...only in biden's administration.
What about the US MARINE!
Wait. Is this the guy that they made the movie of called Lord of War with Nicolas Cage? I just looked it up, he is.

I think it was just politics as to why he got locked up. Our own government used the guy if the movie is half true.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA), cannabis is reported to be a banned substance that the league tests and penalizes players for.

But she has a doctors note.
I say can her.
I detest 95% of ball sports players because they all pretty much suck as far as being roll models.

I hate the sports as much as I hate Biden.
Cary on.
Couldn’t have said it better myself, Brother from another mother! :lmfao:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's pretty amazing the lengths the Biden administration will go to in order to get Griner out of prison in Russia...compared to all they could've done, but didn't, to get Americans and others out of Afghanistan.
It’s just yet another incident where the democrats do the wrong thing when the right thing would be easier and make more sense. :anyone:

Biden is being given way too much credit for this action. I don’t believe he can wipe his own @ss much less negotiate anything with a foreign country.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA), cannabis is reported to be a banned substance that the league tests and penalizes players for.

But she has a doctors note.
I say can her.
I detest 95% of ball sports players because they all pretty much suck as far as being roll models.

I hate the sports as much as I hate Biden.
Cary on.
You cannot hate sports more than me.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, thought that was Michael Jackson's photo for a moment...

1670520131209.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom