It's Still Crazy Out There

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ammo and reloading components are starting to show up just hang in there another couple of months....some of those black rifles will be showing up in the pawn shops and the ammo investors will just get to keep it...prices will drop to a little higher than we like but affordable

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to go right by the Sports dept at our local Wallyworld outside Coweta when I go to the automotive section and its always empty, as it is was today when I went there. I usually just glance over when I go by and almost never stop mostly out of curiosity more than need because Im good on everything I need, havent bought any at all in a few years. I feel like if Im good then why buy what I dont need just to be buying it because its there and denying someone who needs it of it. Its only right.

On the .22 Im really good- the little plastic boxes of CCI Velocitor and Mini-mag I had the foresight to buy up a few years ago are stored away and are my prized possessions, the boxes of Remington Thunderbolt and the shiteloads of shitey golden bullets I have I use for plinkin. For some reason my old Winchester Model 290 is the one .22 I have that will run just about anything through it with no problems.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the crap that perpetuates the situation!

I don't really care that you can buy low and sell high; what irritates me about it is that it's gun people screwing their fellow gun people. The same people that we're going to "fight to the bitter end with."

I agree. We have OSA members on here now, I'm sorry to say, gouging fellow members for $75 for a brick of lousy .22 ammo. That's just crazy greedy hoggishness. I questioned one of them why so he was so high and he got crappy with me...that's fine. Shows what kind of hog he is as far as I am concerned. OSA is full of good people, but there's a lot showing their true sides by screwing others on here. These scum make me sick.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. We have OSA members on here now, I'm sorry to say, gouging fellow members for $75 for a brick of lousy .22 ammo. That's just crazy greedy hoggishness. I questioned one of them why so he was so high and he got crappy with me...that's fine. Shows what kind of hog he is as far as I am concerned. OSA is full of good people, but there's a lot showing their true sides by screwing others on here. These scum make me sick.

Free

Enterprise

Look it up and may I suggest Pepto.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By right you should sell your property at whatever you value it as!. . . and everyone on this board should respect that right and not infringe upon it!

Its the choice that turns you into the *******, but there's no constitutional violation in choosing to be an a**hole. In fact I respect a**holes, and their right to become one.

Hell I sold my slr107 for 1300$ a little bit ago.

mbrum

New to the site!
Reaction score
From what I see prices are now dropping some. I watch the 22 ammo prices on gunbroker and since the mandatory back ground check was voted down, prices are now dropping. Thank goodness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom