It's Still Crazy Out There

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't it only considered price gouging if there's no on else selling at market price?

Seems to me like it's just about choosing what option best suits you:
A. Pay the ridiculous $$$ that some people are asking.
B. Give up shooting until the prices normalize.
C. Put forth the effort required to purchase ammo at a fair price.
D. Complain.

I certainly don't have time during the week to go hunting for bullets, so M-F is definitely off the list.
I'm up early on the weekends anyway so I take a bit of time to check out Wally's in the morning. I don't always get luck but I have found enough ammo to keep me shooting at least once a week without having to worry about rationing things out.
I can see where people would be upset if they had to pay the insane prices for ammo but through a little due diligence, I've managed to make sure that I don't have to.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you do not like what someone is doing with their own personal property, in this case selling it.

You propose that we turn to government regulation to keep prices down?

:puppet2:
Well - if someone is purchasing with the sole intent to resell it's a business transaction, which means among other things that they need to charge sales tax and report it to the state. Just thought some might want to know, personally I don't care since it's no skin off mine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom