• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] It's Too Hot Outside Sales!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Do you require a Bill of Sale?
  1. Yes
Bill information
4473, Form 4
I'm tired of the heat, you? You know what that means? It's time to buy silencers. I have many Rex Silentium MG7's, a few MG10's, a few Seg22's and several other brands! I can get pretty much anything you want, and I will take 10% off Retail when I can for OSA members! I do Efilings with fingerprinting and photos at my location. When you're ready for another one, it's a simple trip away and another one is in line. It is taking around 9 months right now. I know, it sucks, but starting it tomorrow is one day later.

MG7's $500
MG10's $760
Dilligent Defense Enticer L $600
KGM 6, 6.5, 30 and 30k all $1050

Billet Lowers are $60!

I keep a lot of Aero Precision uppers, lowers and handguards in stock, and have some AR-10 complete uppers in 6.5 and .308 too!

I have a lot of barrels in stock, AR and Bolt blanks, and Impact Pre-fits!

Need glass? I carry and have Kowa Spotters and Binos in stock. They are not cheap, but neither is great anythig of prime quality.

I also carry N-Vision Thermals and Night Vision. Pricing upon request.

I'm located in OKC, can do your trust for you if you want one and would be happy to earn your business!

Thanks,

GH Arms, LLC

Latest posts

Top Bottom