I've seen a lot of Bigfoot stuff online over the years,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
watch some of Steve Isdahl's earlier videos for some back story, he is a very accomplished big game guide, lots of scary big bear and moose encounters, he is trying to offer a place where people can relate weird encounters with unexplained creatures and the stories about Sabe are not what the other internet bigfoot entities like and they give him a hard time about creating an open forum. Stories from railroad personnel, loggers, other guides, the road grader operators, back country residents are interesting. Apparently there are a few different types of beings, they have the ability to mimic sounds and lots of evidence that they may be able to shape shift or multi dimension capable.
Wait, what if Bigfoot is what aliens look like and they are highly intelligent beings from another planet. Since they'd take off in their starship, you'd never find one here. Kind of like a furry Predator?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen Bigfoot stuff on television and in the movies. I believe it is highly unlikely these things exist. That said, a big dog or two with me in the American woods along with a good gun makes me feel much more peaceful.

Here is a video series by some woodsman in BC named Steve that might make you laugh if you have an hour to check them out sometimes. It makes me wonder how much moonshine was being consumed or Mexican grass smoked whenever folks brew up these tales.

Bigfoot talking English? Go take a long leap off a short pier.

That story about some animal's running 70 mph along side the truck is pure horse$hit unless I misheard SEVEN or even SEVENTEEN as "70". Greyhound dogs and cheetahs are too damn short-legged to be looking into such a tall cab window. I think a race horse can max out at 45.

If Big Foot is not real, we would have to invent it, or something like it! We need a mystery!

Latest posts

Top Bottom