I've seen a lot of Bigfoot stuff online over the years,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you very much. Just trying to keep up with the Jones.
Screenshot_20211201-052928_Chrome.jpg

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone explain what the significance of the decal showing Bigfoot on the state of Oklahoma map I see in car windows around town?

is there a Bigfoot organization or something these people are all part off? does membership include the tinfoil hat?

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone explain what the significance of the decal showing Bigfoot on the state of Oklahoma map I see in car windows around town?

is there a Bigfoot organization or something these people are all part off? does membership include the tinfoil hat?
Do they issue those when you get your Bigfoot hunting permit from the State?

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't absolutely, positively, no-question-in-my-mind-and-I-can't-be-wrong concluded that they do not exist. But I think it's very unlikely.

The thing that I find interesting is that they are SO common that they've been spotted almost everywhere in the world where there are people.

But they are so rare that no one has ever found a carcass, scat, or other irrefutable evidence that they exist.

I'll change my mind when someone comes up with something conclusive. Until then, the fuzzy pictures, "unidentifiable" hair samples, and eye-witness stories are entertaining, at least...

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few years ago the Eufaula Lake COE newsletter warned campers of Bigfoot sneaking into campgrounds at night to steal campers Twinkies. They said they really like Twinkies.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
watch some of Steve Isdahl's earlier videos for some back story, he is a very accomplished big game guide, lots of scary big bear and moose encounters, he is trying to offer a place where people can relate weird encounters with unexplained creatures and the stories about Sabe are not what the other internet bigfoot entities like and they give him a hard time about creating an open forum. Stories from railroad personnel, loggers, other guides, the road grader operators, back country residents are interesting. Apparently there are a few different types of beings, they have the ability to mimic sounds and lots of evidence that they may be able to shape shift or multi dimension capable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom