I've seen a lot of Bigfoot stuff online over the years,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen Bigfoot stuff on television and in the movies. I believe it is highly unlikely these things exist. That said, a big dog or two with me in the American woods along with a good gun makes me feel much more peaceful.

Here is a video series by some woodsman in BC named Steve that might make you laugh if you have an hour to check them out sometimes. It makes me wonder how much moonshine was being consumed or Mexican grass smoked whenever folks brew up these tales.

Bigfoot talking English? Go take a long leap off a short pier.

That story about some animal's running 70 mph along side the truck is pure horse$hit unless I misheard SEVEN or even SEVENTEEN as "70". Greyhound dogs and cheetahs are too damn short-legged to be looking into such a tall cab window. I think a race horse can max out at 45.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I would not dismiss the existence of such creatures out of hand, as too many otherwise credible people say that they saw them. That said, such reports need to be very carefully scrutinized, because the majority of them, like UFO sightings, have conventional explanations.

Do they exist? I won't say absolutely one way or the other, because I just don't know.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20211130-211846_Gallery.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have spent a lot of time alone in the woods at night. While I have never seen Bigfoot I have seen enough odd things to know there is more out there than we know. When I was young I loved to go camping and fishing by myself. I have seen and heard some strange things so I learned to have an open mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom