January 30th 3-Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We were out at the range today and since the weather has a chance of being rough, we have changed a few of the stages to take advantage of the little "weather shields" we have at the range. It will be tons of fun, I promise. One stage has gone to a full 3-gun stage with some options on some shots. There will also be some thinking in a few of the stages! Sorry Lance.

Mike

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well so far I only have 3 people interested in a gear seminar before the match, If we don't get more interest I guess we will postpone it untill we get more KurtM

Jesse, do you have an MGM flash target? and if it is do you have the flash cards on it? and nif you do have you greased the rotatinal point on the shaft? Enquiering minds want to know.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well so far I only have 3 people interested in a gear seminar before the match, If we don't get more interest I guess we will postpone it untill we get more KurtM

Jesse, do you have an MGM flash target? and if it is do you have the flash cards on it? and nif you do have you greased the rotatinal point on the shaft? Enquiering minds want to know.

I will have 1 more with me, maybe others. Come on guys, this is a great opportunity to pick the brain of someone we can learn from.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be at the gear seminar. You can use my belt as an example of what not to do.

I was pulling you leg about the flasher not flashing. I was insinuating that I couldn't hit the target to give everyone a false sense of having a chance to out shoot me. But of course I can hit that big ole 10" flasher at 350. I took Kurt Miller/TDSA's 3 gun class last year;)

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow...now we are up to 4..cause Curly doesn't count...he gets the "seminar" everytime we shoot!

BTW Curly...and other case of Bud? Comin through Colo. Wednessday, gonna check on Snap-e-Tom too! KurtM

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright, you guys need to keep this going and get me a count. I am going to be traveling for the next 4 days so I won't be checking in here. If we get 8 folks I will do it. So far we have Pstmstr +1, Major Malfunction, HD rider13, Technetium-99m...we are up to 5...so keep count and Wednessday night I will count them up and let you all know if we are going to do this or not. Thanks guys. KurtM

Latest posts

Top Bottom