January 30th 3-Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sighted the SBR in at 50 and was able to make hits at 200+ with ease... Needless to say I was very happy with this result, what I hoped for but not what I was expecting. lol...

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I sighted the SBR in at 50 and was able to make hits at 200+ with ease... Needless to say I was very happy with this result, what I hoped for but not what I was expecting. lol...

Hehehehehehe. Hits are always easier off the timer! :)

You guys worry too much about the LR. That is only 8 shots of a 250 round match! :)

I might brush up on the old pistol if you can between now and then!

M

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Comp is now installed and rifle is sighted in (at 50 yards) Just need the match to be a go! Sorry Mike P looks like tac optic for now. The LaRue is heavy as heck, but shoots very nice. We'll see how it transitions :gun1:

There goes my chance at winning Tac Optic:(

What kind of glass are you running?

I am running a 300 yard zero that way I never hold over off the MGMs out to 350:). I use the 6 o'clock hold on the short stuff. i.e. 100-200

I always zero with at least a 10 mph wind because there will always be wind at the OK matches. Plus you'd have to zero at night to get zero wind around here.

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There goes my chance at winning Tac Optic:(

What kind of glass are you running?

I am running a 300 yard zero that way I never hold over off the MGMs out to 350:). I use the 6 o'clock hold on the short stuff. i.e. 100-200

I always zero with at least a 10 mph wind because there will always be wind at the OK matches. Plus you'd have to zero at night to get zero wind around here.

I'm running an El Can on a 20 inch LaRue with 13.2 free float hand guards and a RRA lower. I have way too many rounds to try and re-learn my distance shooting. Law Enforcement has ingrained a 50 yard zero, that's about all I need on the street. (for the most part) Everything kinda goes on auto pilot with the 50 yard zero I've learned over the years

But I've been thinking of taking a case of ammo out and figuring my 6 o'clock holds with a 300 yard zero. Makes more sense for this game

Latest posts

Top Bottom