January 30th 3-Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
One more thing on the slings, the stages will require you to move both down and up range, so the ability to have the rifle slung in a manner as to not break the 180 rule is required. IE, if you must go into the little building on the far stage on the right (the little church) and retrieve your pistol, engage target and then come back out of the building then load and engage targets with rifle.

I will draw this one up and post. The other 2 that changed are going to remain a secret until Friday when we set up. Not playing games, just have no clue how it will look! :)

M

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Can I get by with just the straigth sling that I have on my AR right now? I'm currently trying to save everything I have for a Benelli, but if I need to I can go get a better sling, if I can find one local.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
SR, what you have would be the best option for this scenario!

Have you seen the M2 American at Academy for $799? Even with the 28" barrel getting a trim and threaded, you would still be over $200 ahead of another Benelli M2 off the shelf.

Mike

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here is the stage to get in shape for. The low port will be from the ground to 6" high and the width of a mini IPSC target. They will be no shoots that make up the port.
M

Attachments

• Stage7.JPG
    Stage7.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 107

Latest posts

Top Bottom